- Review historic environmental reports and air photos.
- Perform subsurface investigations to assess nature and extent of contamination in soil, groundwater, surface water, and sediment at the site.
- Perform GPR investigation to assess location of former UST used at maintenance shop area
- Perform remedial soil excavation.
- Augment backfill with chemical oxidants and oxygen release compounds.
- Install groundwater monitoring well network to assess post-remediation groundwater quality.
- Enter the site into Ecology’s Voluntary Cleanup Program.
- Characterize the extent of wood debris, wood chips, bark, dimensional lumber, and sawdust in subsurface as well as large stockpiles located along the property boundary as an argument for the approved (Ecology) use of silica gel treatment in the analysis of compliance groundwater sampling.