- Review historic environmental report of subject site.
- Perform due diligence investigation to assess site conditions as part of a potential real estate transaction.
- Coordinate management and disposal of drums and other waste generated at the site from active mining operations.
- Supervise remedial excavations in areas of petroleum impacted soil.
- Construct, augment, till, and compliance sampling of bioremediation soil stockpiles.
- Preparation of remedial work plans, health and safety plans, and environmental reports documenting site conditions and results of remedial action.
- Communications with the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (ADEC).